|
我想和你虚度时光
I Want to While Away the Time with You
李元胜Li Yuansheng 王绮 译Translated by Evie Wang
我想和你虚度时光,比如低头看鱼
I want to while away the time with you, by observing fish perhaps;
比如把茶杯留在桌子上,离开
Or leaving our teacups on the table and walking away,
浪费它们好看的阴影
Oblivious to their delicate silhouettes.
我还想连落日一起浪费,比如散步
Or we can while away the sunset, when we saunter
一直消磨到星光满天
Unknowingly into a starry night.
我还要浪费风起的时候
I will while away the time when the wind rises,
坐在走廊发呆,直到你眼中乌云
Sitting in the hallway, preoccupied,
全部被吹到窗外
Until the wind sweeps away the sorrow in your eyes.
我已经虚度了世界,它经过我
I have whiled away the world and it has elapsed before me.
疲倦,又像从未被爱过
I feel weary, as if I have never been loved.
但是明天我还要这样,虚度
Yet tomorrow, I will while away the time once more.
满目的花草,生活应该像它们一样美好
Life should be as beautiful as these flowers in sight,
一样无意义,像被虚度的电影
And as meaningless as those films that we watched in vain.
那些绝望的爱和赴死
The desperate love and deaths
为我们带来短暂的沉默
Render us speechless for a moment.
我想和你互相浪费
I want us to while away each other
一起虚度短的沉默,长的无意义
In the transient silences and the prolonged voids.
一起消磨精致而苍老的宇宙
Together, we will while away the exquisite, antique universe,
比如靠在栏杆上,低头看水的镜子
By leaning against the railing perhaps, and looking down at our reflections in the lake,
直到所有被虚度的事物
Until slender wings grow out behind our backs,
在我们身后,长出薄薄的翅膀
Out of everything that has been whiled away.
|
|